Tuesday, February 9, 2016

"Absolute Love Letter"- Epilogue in the form of poem

Hi all readers & beautiful people, I hope you would be doing well in your life. So here I am describing one interesting thing that is about the epilogue of my first "book Absolute Love Letter". When I completed the book I found that there was no any option to put any prologue and epilogue in book because before publishing a number of my friends read this and said that it's awesome, and this "Awesome" word from many mouth was enough for me to move forward and I finished, But after some time I wrote a English poem that and the things in poem was interconnected with the life of Param- protagonist of "Absolute Love Letter" , and by discussing with my editor Devika i added this poem as the epilogue. So here I am posting few part of that poem what became the epilogue of my novel.
enjoy-  

Epilogue


   No one - can except me
   Know the depth of my pain,
  They say- I’m happy in the world!
  They never feel the sorrowful rain.
                           No one - can except me
                           Know the depth of my silence,
                          They think I’m blessed a lot!
                         Her memories shed like violence.
No one - can except me
Know the depth of my pang,
They suppose I’m wide-awake!
They never feel scream rang.
                         No one - can except me
                         Know the depth of my moan,
                        They think I’m still blithe!
                        My ‘self’ dead heart has gone.
No one - can except me
Know the depth of my umbrage,
They see shine in my eyes!!
Oh god!! Return my lost courage.
                              No one - can except me
                            Know the depth of voidness,
                            They assume that I’m complete!!
                            Even beset by ugliness.
No one - can except me
Know the depth of my vapidity,
They are tense about my Yearn!!
Who am I – searching for my identity.
 No one - can except me
Know the depth of my mendacity,
I don’t wanna be preacher ‘God’
To burning ego - my necessity.
                           No one - can except me
                          Know the depth of my emptiness,
                          When she broken heart in pieces
                         “Hopes smashed, still hollowness”.
No one - can except me
Know the depth of my whine,
Missing her feather like kisses
“Writing down while getting wine”.
No one - can except me
Know the depth of my morbidity,
They say mine living breathing!!
They never feel my limpidity.
                              No one can - except me
                              Know the depth of my notional world,’
                              Fingers longing to join her hair
                             Lips burnt me- those were curled.
No one can - except me
Know the depth of my vacant mind,
She kicked me- aware for value & images!
Now, how I say that love is blind.
                             No one can - except me
                            Know the depth of my obligation,
                           Nerveness I- trapped in memories
                           Is it called a love progression?
No one can - except me
Know the depth of my perversity
‘Scrolling tears- weeping heart’
“Fuck! Such type of my placidity”.
                             No one can - except me
                             Feel the depth of piteous memory,
                            Those deep hugs- hard osculation
                            “Now breathing tough and temporary”.
 No one can - except me
 Know the depth of my mishap,
How much run? To find love
Leaving like a poor Bishop.
                              No one can - except me
                             Know the depth of my miff,
                             Don’t call obstinate- I’m not
                             I was not who create cliff.
  No one can - except me
  Know the depth of my botheration,
  I’m losing my own entity
  Love is nothing- yes postulation.
                                 No one can - except me
                                 Know the depth of my jeopardy,
                                 Lost courage- lost potency!!
                                 What is love- Pain neo parody.
 No one can - except me
Know the depth of my bereavement,
Counting stars- alone and thirsty
Feeling inside fear- bewilderment.
                         No one can - except me
                         Hear the commotion of my soul,
                        Still coxing to ‘my beloved’
                        Pl come back let’s make browl.
No one can - except me
Feel the depth of my dedication,
You free to say me nonconformist
Hang me pl if broke your contravention.
                      No one can - except me
                      Know the depth of my compulsion,
                     Oh god! Return those crowning moments
                      Lived with her with vertal osculation.
 No one can - except me
Know the depth of my constellation,
I’m wailing- busting like wan chancy
Help me god searching my destination.
No one can – except me
Find out the depth of my comatose,
I’m intoxication by her lips
That worked like an erotic dose.
                                     No one can – except me
                                     Observe the depth of my tarnish,
                                     I’m wondering – like vagrant
                                     Seeking for my beloved like mulish.
No one can – except me
Know the depth of my bewailing,
Tears are my utmost wealth
Yes!! It’s my supreme gaining.
                                    No one can – except me
                                   Know the reason of my bondmanship,
                                  I comprehends you brag about your life
                                  Let her ogle- you will feel outlandship.
 No one can – except me
 Feel the taste of restlessness,
 She is exploring through my being.

 I am desert – nothingness.
fore more- www.nitinyaduvanshi.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment